Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides details about the personal information that Country Guest House Limited collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
Country Guest House Limited may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information about transactions carried out over this website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing services on this website
- any other information that you send to us.
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Using personal information
Country Guest House Limited may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Country Guest House Limited discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Country Guest House Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Country Guest House Limited will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Country Guest House Limited will store all the personal information you provide.
Information relating to any electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Country Guest House Limited is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Country Guest House Limited
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- by post to: 51 Killowen Old Road, Rostrevor, Newry, BT34 3AE.
Last Updated: 10th May 2013